Epoxy Floor Wars ®️
Introducing Epoxy Floor Wars ®️, the ultimate flooring competition brought to you by Epoxy Depot and Wicked Kolors! Get ready to showcase your skill and creativity in the world of epoxy flooring.
Participants in Epoxy Floor Wars ®️ will have the opportunity to demonstrate their talent through a series of rigorous tests. The competition will evaluate individual skills as well as teamwork, as contestants work together to complete a stunning 400 sq ft flooring project.
Not only will the winning team have the satisfaction of being crowned the champions of Epoxy Floor Wars ®️, but they will also have the chance to take home a fantastic $20,000 team grand prize. But that’s not all! The victorious team will also receive numerous incentives as a reward for their hard work and dedication.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a passionate DIY enthusiast, Epoxy Floor Wars ®️ provides the perfect platform to showcase your expertise in epoxy flooring. So gather your team, hone your skills, and get ready to conquer the world of epoxy flooring in this exciting competition!🏆
October 19th – 21st
How to be drafted
Vendors/Sponsors will be set up at event and on hand to answer product or technical questions. To become a sponsor, email email@example.com
Epoxy Depot floor Wars spectator registration.
Join us for the event! Spectator fee will be $20/person.
– The competition consists of two teams, Blue and Orange.
– Each team will have four Gladiators.
– Only two Gladiators from each team are allowed on the floor at any given time.
– If more than two Gladiators are on the floor simultaneously, a penalty of 5 points will be applied to the team.
– Each team will have two 10-minute lifelines per day, only accessible through their team captain, for emergencies.
– Every 15 minutes, Gladiators must switch out and be replaced by their teammates.
– Isaiah Pride and Brian Bourne are the team captains.
– Team captains are not allowed to touch the floor or any tools, except during lifeline usage.
– All Gladiators must wear their team jerseys.
– Blue team will wear Isaiah Pride’s team jerseys, while Orange team will wear Brian Bourne’s team jerseys.
– A total of 8 Gladiators will be drafted for the competition.
– Gladiators must submit a prior work portfolio, consisting of 3 projects with 2 photos per project, to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below for evaluation.
– If accepted, Gladiators must pay a non-refundable entry fee of $2,500 within 72 hours of acceptance.
– Failure to pay the fee within the specified time will result in withdrawal of acceptance and the opportunity will be given to another applicant.
– The names and company names of each contestant will be displayed on Epoxy Floor Wars marketing material and event gear.
– The Gladiators for each team will be numbered and selected by a coin flip, determining the Blue and Orange teams on October 18th at 10 am, the day before the event.
– A team trophy will be awarded to the winning team.
– The winning team will receive a cash prize of $20,000, to be split between the team members.
– The event will take place at 2700 W Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042, Building 4.
– The event will last for three days, starting on October 19th and ending on October 21st.
– The event will commence at 9 am each day.
– For hotel and event info, contact 855.723.7699 or email email@example.com.
– There will be a $20 cover charge per person, which includes a free event t-shirt. Registration must be done prior to October 1st.
– Gladiators must show up on October 18th at 9 am for registration and event preparation.
– Team captains will battle for two hours on a vertical carved piece.
– The battle will commence on October 20th at 3 pm.
– Each phase of the battle will be timed.
Each contestants name and company name will be displayed on Epoxy Floor Wars ®️ marketing material and event gear.
Each contestant is responsible to get themselves to the event, flights and lodging will be reimbursed (up to 1000.00) by submitting receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Teams will be drafted at random.
Download the complete Epoxy Floor Wars ®️ Competition Rules: